Time to test drive fresh thinking?
So much has changed during the last few months.
Like many we talk to you might be wondering:
- “Does my current marketing plan still hold up given everything?”
- “Am I missing something here that could be the difference-maker?”
- “I’d love to get some fresh eyes on this, but where?”
Every brand in the food, beverage and lifestyle space is going to encounter barriers to growth and unforeseen disconnects in brand communications.
We are focused entirely on helping you leap over these impediments and challenges. We do this by applying our unique ability to weave innovative strategic guidance together with insight driven communications.
The result is transformational acceleration of your business results.
We know it’s difficult to let someone new in the door before fully trusting the players involved. That’s why we’re happy to take on projects that serve as a commitment-free test drive of our work.
You might need fresh thinking on:
- Transformational strategic guidance and brand refresh
- Building a compelling messaging platform to optimize your brand storytelling
- Creating optimal social channel content and credible earned media attention
- Producing the ultimate video-based story to differentiate your brand and business
Let us know if you are open to a conversation about your next win. We can bring a fresh perspective to a challenging problem or address a specific new product or category creation need.
Looking for more food for thought? Subscribe to the Emerging Trends Report. Bob Wheatley is the CEO of Chicago-based Emergent, The Healthy Living Agency. Traditional brand marketing often sidesteps more human qualities that can help consumers form an emotional bond. Yet brands yearn for authentic engagement, trust and a lasting relationship with their customers. Emergent helps brands erase ineffective self-promotion and replace it with clarity, honesty and deeper meaning in their customer relationships and communication. For more information, contact Bob@Emergent-Comm.com and follow on Twitter @BobWheatley.